Saturday, September 24, 2016

Where have I been?

So I kind of let this blog go, for a bit.  I was going through some big life events, trying to workout and eat right, raise my kids, and hold it all together.

I did decide to let Team BeachBody go, because it just wasn't a good fit for me.  I love a lot of their products, and will continue to use the systems I have, but when Les Mills broke off to create his own company, I decided it was time for me to quit.  I fell in love with Les Mills' Body Pump.  I purchased it on one of the big sales that TBB offered.

I have been re-evaluating where I want to go in life.  I am still running, but not nearly as much as I was before.  I have found my way back to the gym and am slowly reintroducing myself to lifting.

Also, on my journey, I am focusing on a more whole body, natural approach to health.  I started really using essential oils about a year or so ago.  I started because my allergy medicine just wasn't cutting it any more.  Since I started using oils, I have noticed that my kids are feeling better.  Allergies, although they do affect us still, aren't as bad.  My kids have been staying healthier and sleeping better.

Anyway, I am not here to sell oils.  I do use them and love sharing about them, but this is going to be more about my journey to getting back in shape, being healthy and getting fit.  I will try to update you as I figure out this crazy journey to a better well-being and moving forward in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment