Wednesday, December 3, 2014

So, I have been sidelined

Just to let you all know, I have been sidelined, but not for too long.  

I had my gallbladder removed yesterday, Dec 2.  But I am not down completely.  Obviously, I am not currently working out.  

But once I am cleared, I am back at it.  I will be continuing my half marathon training, and doing PiYo. 

After the half, I will be switching to LES MIlLS PUMP.  I always wanted to try it, because it was offered at the different gyms I had been a member at.  I was always so intimidated to try it though.

Anyway, now I have no excuse.  I am excited to see what my results will be.

What are your fitness goals?  What do you need help with?

I will also probably be going to the gym, as well.  I am taking a new approach to my workouts.  I am, once I am finished 

No comments:

Post a Comment