Monday, December 15, 2014

A new recipe

So I do drink Shakeology, and sometimes it gets boring....  I make the same one, every.single.time.  I always forget about the Team Beachbody website.  If you aren't a member, click here for your FREE (yes, FREE) membership....  click here.  I will become your FREE, yes I said it FREE, coach.  I promise to help you, to motivate you, give you ideas, and check in on you.  Plus, you can join any of my accountability groups, get great ideas for menus, etc.

Anyway, I am always looking for a new way to make my Shakeology.  And I stumbled upon this one today... sounds yummy!  I do have a few 12 Jumpstart Packs still available (email me to purchase or learn more about what is in those packs).  I also have a few Vanilla Shakeology sampler packs (email me to request one).

Tell me what you think of this recipe.

Vanilla Latte Shakeology


Vanilla Latte Shakeology

Total Time: 5 min.
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cooking Time: None
Yield: 1 serving
Ingredients:
1 cup brewed coffee, cooled
½ cup unsweetened almond milk
1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
1 tsp. pure maple syrup (or raw honey)
1 cup ice
Preparation:
1. Place coffee, almond milk, Shakeology, maple syrup, and ice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Calories: 172
Fat: 4 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 5 mg
Sodium: 302 mg
Carbohydrate: 21 g
Fiber: 4 g
Sugar: 12 g
Protein: 17 g



  


P90X/P90X2 Portions (per serving)
½ protein
½ carb/legume

Body Beast Portions (per serving)
1 liquid protein
2 balanced liquid

No comments:

Post a Comment