Thursday, March 19, 2015

What a week

So I did one Les Mills Pump workout last week and I was sore for days!  No joke... Days!  B it felt so good.  I apparently hadn't used those muscles in a long time.

And the. Life happened... I didn't push play...  Until yesterday.  I am back at it, again.  

I am putting this out there to you all...  I will check in at least once a week and update you on my progress with this amazing program.

Now, I do need to get my eating back under control.  So I am back to the 21 Day Fix eating plan.

Maybe... One day, I will be bold enough to try for the 21 Day Fix Extreme.  I think what scares me about that program is the lack of treats!  

I love my treats, and I know I could go 21 Days without treats, but I don't know if I want to.  I don't plan to ever compete in a bikini/physique competition.  It's just not my cup of tea.  More power to you, if you want to or do compete.  I have respect for the work that those people put in.

Anyway, I have a 5k, the Color Vibe, run coming up. Although I do wonder how much of a run it will be, or more of a party. 

What does your week look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment