Sunday, June 14, 2015

Easy as 1-2-3

So, I don't think I have made this a secret, but I am a Beachbody Coach, although I do not promote Beachbody as much as I do my other business.

Anyway, I do love my TBB programs, and even one that is no longer offered by Team Beachbody (TBB).  I think they are fantastic programs that help a lot of people get into shape, define their physique, and much more.

But something was missing, for me.  I was always tired, felt worn down... Just felt bloated. All.the.time!

So a few weeks ago, I read a book, "Why kids Make You Fat and How to Get Your Body Back" (or something like that).  I jumped in with both feet to the detox phase.  WOW!  I was amazed.  I didn't have the same, ahem, bathroom issues as my friend did, but I definitely felt less bloated.  I ended up loosing 4 lbs (I think that's what it was) but 4.5" all over.  Just in one week.  I know a lot of that was water weight.

I haven't been as good with ignite phase, and in my defense, I was traveling for all of last week.  I did pack a cooler, but it didn't have enough food for dinners, or main protein parts of my lunches.

The book makes it easy.  You eat in 3's...  protein, carbs (fruits/veggies) and good fats, and you eat every 3 hours.  In the ignite phase, you add back grains, but continue to eat in 3's.  So, I have added back grains.  But I haven't been great about the good fats.



Anyway, about the same time as when I started the detox phase, a childhood friend of mine sent me a trial pack of this stuff called Thrive.  WOW!  Not only did I feel pretty good on the detox phase, well less bloated at least, but this stuff... AMAZING!

I have energy to last me throughout the day, without needing coffee or caffeine, my brain fog/forgetfulness is getting so much better, I don't get as frustrated as quickly, and I just feel better, overall.  It has helped another childhood friend of mine with her raw fruit & veggie allergy.  She had a raw peach for the first time the other day.

This product fixes you from the outside in.  Click here to learn more about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment