Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Fixate cookbook is here

Autumn has outdone herself again.  She has come out with a cookbook of 101 recipes, which include drinks, desserts, and all sorts of things, including paleo recipes.

Click here to purchase or learn more about this cook book, www.teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/fixatecookbook?referringrepid=372462

There is an option to purchase it with the containers, if you aren't ready to jump full into the 21Day Fix program with workouts.

I am planing on ordering it, as I am going back to the 21 Day Fix meal plan.  I will continue to use Thrive, because I love how it makes me feel.  And I'll be adding Les Mills Pump, in a month or so.  And will continue to run.  I am back to following the Zen Labs Couch to 10k program.

I am signing up soon for a 10k in Oct.  Today was registration day for the Disney Princess Half Marathon weekend.  I am a little sad to it be doing it this year.  I did have a chance, but I just had not planned on it.  I have my sights set on the Epcot Wine & Dine half marathon in 2016.  

I'd also love to run the Tinkerbell half marathon at Disneyland, but I need to see how much that will cost me.  

What is your plan?

No comments:

Post a Comment