Friday, July 11, 2014

Happy Friday!

I am a happy person right now.  Yesterday my 3 Day Refresh kit arrived & today my PiYo kit arrived.

3 Day Refresh is a great way to jumpstart your weight loss or fitness program, help you lose the bloat, and help you with cravings.  A friend & I plan to do it together starting Monday.

It is a program with healthy shakes, and a low calorie meal plan.  It is not meant to be followed for more than 3 days at a time & only once a month, at most.  There are 2 different options.  The one includes 30 days of Shakeology & the second doesn't.  

Click here to learn more about it.  Https://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/bcp3d160?referringrepid=372462

I will be posting my results on Thursday.  So stay tuned!

And here is my PiYo.
My accountability group starts Monday too.  I can't wait.  I do plan to do the align DVD this weekend to get myself acquainted with the moves.

PiYo is a low-impact, high-intensity body-transformation program that uses the most effective Pilates- and yoga-inspired moves to sculpt long, lean muscles & burn fat.

I will post my results at the end of July/beginning of August and again when I am "finished" with the program.  Be on the look out, but in the meantime, click here to learn more about PiYo, https://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/bcppy160?referringrepid=372462

Happy Friday!  What do you have going on in your life now?

No comments:

Post a Comment