Tuesday, July 22, 2014

PiYo has begun

Where to start?  The 3 Day Refresh wasn't easy, but I would probably do it again.  I think it will be a special event thing for me.  I have kept off the 5lbs since I did it.  I was worried that I would gain it back, but I haven't.  I don't feel as puffy as I did before hand.


And now I have moved on to PiYo.  I am only 3 days in, but man, it is not what I was thinking.  I am liking it, though.  I have a long ways to go & I am not nearly as strong as I would to be.  But I am going to continue to push play.  I owe it to myself. I owe it to my family.


So let's talk about motivation.  What keeps you pushing play?  Do you need an accountability partner? Do you need workout ideas, or meal plans?  Let's chat. (Email me at fitforlifeliz (at) gmail (dot) com)

I am thinking about focusing my attention to a few people who really need more one on one coaching, accountability, etc.  but I haven't fully developed this program yet.  In the meantime, I'd love to have you join in my conversations at my facebook page (www.facebook.com/fitforlifeliz). There are daily tips there, meal ideas, workout ideas, and much more.

If you want to learn more about PiYo, click here https://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/PIYOBASE?referringrepid=372462 (this is the base program, if you want more accountability, to be added to my test panel, email me at fitforlifeliz (at) gmail (dot) com)

*want to learn more about Shakeology?  Click here, https://www.shakeology.com/fitforlifeliz








**i am a Team Beachbody Independent Coach, but all reviews & views in this blog are of my own.  I did not get compensated for my review of these products.


No comments:

Post a Comment