Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Black Friday Specials

Team Beachbody has some AWESOME specials going on right now (while supplies last) at my website, www.teambeachbody.com/fitforlifeliz.

We got word that they were opening up our Black Friday specials yesterday early afternoon.

Some of the programs are already sold out.  But there are still many available.  These will be available, while supplies last, until Dec 1.

Click here to learn more about the programs for sale, https://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/holidayspecials?referringrepid=372462


I just purchased Les Mills Pump.  I can't wait to start it, after my half marathon training is complete, and after I am cleared to exercise again.  I am currently on a break because I am having my gallbladder removed out on Tuesday of next week.  Anyway, once I am cleared to exercise again, I will be back to running and doing PiYo.

I also have a 12 Day Shakeology Challenge starting on Dec 1.  Don't wait until after the New Year to start on your fitness goals.  Start now! 


Remember:


This year, well really 2014-2015, I will not be scrambling to get "bikini" ready in March!  I am starting now.  Want to join me?  I have several accountability groups starting soon.  Come get support, motivation, meal plans, recipe ideas and tons of help!  Email me at fitforlifeliz (at) gmail (dot) com

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Don't eat too much!  



No comments:

Post a Comment