Wednesday, November 12, 2014

November's specials & the rest of 2014

Wow, it is already November.  Can you believe it?  I can't. It blows my mind how fast 2014 has gone already.  

What is the one thing you dread about going into this holiday season?  For me, it's all the yummy foods.  Yes, I watch my portions, but it still doesn't matter because of all the food.  Yes, I still continue to workout during the holidays, but it doesn't seem to matter.  

My mother-in-law always arrives at my parents' house with, no joke, 20 lbs of cookies, cakes, and candy!  She loves to bake.  And she is excellent at it.  But that doesn't make it excellent for my waist line, because I am excellent at trying all of her cookies, cakes & candies.  And then on top of that, my mom makes cookies & coffee cakes & delicious meals.  I usually end up gaining 5-10 lbs around Christmas!  Yikes!

I am bound and determined this year to not allow that to happen.  I'm not saying I won't indulge a bit, but I am going to watch & track what I eat & drink much better!  

For the month of Novmber, our newest set is on special.  I call this our newest set, because this is the first time since both programs have been released that the company is combining them.  

PiYo, the 3 Day Refresh & a month's supply of Shakeology are on special right now.

Click here to learn more, http://www.teambeachbody.com/checkout/-/bbcheckout/challenge pack/PiYo-kickstart?referringrepid=372462.

The Ultimate Reset is also on special, but I haven't tried the program, so I cannot give you mush information about it.  I have done both PiYo & the 3 Day Refresh.  I am about to start mixing PiYo back into my running schedule.  I have found that I really need the stretching.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment